Thursday, December 2, 2010

A Bridal Shower 4Ps: Pose, Poise, Purple and Party



After a courtship of four years, my best friend, T, finally tied the knot with the man of her dream (who is confident that he has got a great breast, well I would probably agree, but he did not go around saying "Hey, I have a great nice chest..."). So, I thought to hone my so-called but now-defunct event organising skills, conjuring up a civilized bridal shower among the bridesmaids and T the bride-to-be by catering cupcakes for T's countdown to her last singledom. So five bridesmaids and the bride-to-be trotted along home happily with Bittersweet carrot & red velvet cupcakes :)

Trust me...it was not easy being the mother hen, guiding fellow bridesmaids who flew all the way from London, New York and Bangkok. Nevertheless, I really should have tried to surpass my worries in the future because everyone had fun. Roars of laughters, silly Truth & Dare games kicked off the girly night..

As much as we have kept the series of event last Sunday to be PG-13, some of our photos proved otherwise. Of course, it wouldn't be appropriate to blog about this here...hopefully some of these evidence would put a little thinking cap to your imagination.

Thanks to Anne Luntungan Photography who had been ever so patient and made this all possible...

Also thanks to Allura by Nasya Marissa for the coupled amazing hair accessories. Fluttery feathers with flowers are any girl's best friend!

Small things are long remembered...
Did I not mention all the girls loved our cupcakes ?



2 comments:

  1. I want to hear more about the party
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can follow Anne's website, she will paint more pictures on this event! :)

    ReplyDelete