Wednesday, September 8, 2010

What do you think of Bittersweet's pastries and cakes so far?

I decided to compile some comments from the loyal customers that we've gained in Boston and Jakarta. This is what they had to say (which makes me soooooo happy:)):

“ Best Fruit Tart I’ve had by far!” W.W

“ The next big thing in town! You should definitely check it out… Created by a very passionate fashionista with guaranteed quality!” A.R

“ It titillates the palate and rouses an enduring, delicious after taste” T.M

“ I die for Bittersweet’s fruit tarts” J

“It’s very original. As in u can see there are no preservatives. ( I can tell because I helped many times) and it’s delicious! Lovin the fruit tart and the lemon thingy.” T.H

“Lemon tart is to die for- apparently it’s supposed to be little sweet heavenly bites, but it’s too good I finished half a whole pie! Nothing bitter about Bittersweet” A.M

“You need to try the fruit tart! Creamnya dipadu ama fresh fruit rasanya enak bgttt… the sourness of the fruit complements the sweetness of the cream…kalo makan satu ada yang kurang, berarti kurang banyak…” T.B

“Everyone should have a taste of the yummy creamy buttery goodness that is Bittersweet’s fruit tart. I guarantee you will want another taste, it is that gooood!:)” L.A

“I find pies to taste so boring sometimes but Bittersweet’s fruit pie is nothing but excellent.” M.S

"The custard is light and creamy with just the right amount of sweetness to counteract the tartness of the fruits that are beautifully arranged on top" L.S

1 comment:

  1. I would agree... love the fruit tart! very refreshing... <3

    ReplyDelete